Alexandra believes in collaboration to tackle sustainability issues. With a background in aeronautical engineering, her strong analytical skills set her up well to deal with complex problems. Having written her master thesis on multinationals, supply chains and workers’ right, her interest and expertise continue to lie in this area. Prior to joining Carnstone Alexandra volunteered for an educational and human rights NGO in Quito, Ecuador and completed an MPhil in Engineering for Sustainable Development at the University of Cambridge. She is fluent in German and Spanish.
PSCI Annual Report 2020 Report
The 2020 PSCI Annual Report summarises the progress and achievements the PSCI have made in advancing responsible supply chain practices within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries over the past year.
Key developments in 2020 include:
- Growth in membership, with over 45 member companies now committed to the initiative and having adopted the PSCI Principles
- A new three-year strategy adopted to deliver our refreshed vision for excellence in safety, environmental, and social outcomes across the whole of the global pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain
- Pioneering remote audit standards aligned with the PSCI Principles, now available to members on our community platform The Link, alongside valuable resources, news, and training materials
- Strengthened partnerships with our Indian and Chinese partners, recognizing the importance of those countries for the pharmaceutical supply chain
- Unprecedented levels of supplier engagement through two large-scale virtual supplier conferences in China and India, reaching 700+ supplier delegates
- Expansion of our Board to support the delivery of our ambitious strategy
- Measured improvement in PSCI member companies’ contribution to and use of PSCI resources to address supply chain issues.