You can judge a consultancy by the quality and career paths of its alumni
While most Carnstone employees stay with us for a long time, some choose to pursue new career challenges in client businesses and beyond. We like to keep in touch with our alumni, as friends and as business people, as it gives us insights into what is happening within other sectors and industries.
Carnstone alumni include…
- Nick Ceasar, who left us as a Senior Partner in 2008 and is now Director of Learning, Development and Coaching for NatWest Markets.
- Chaochao Chen, who left us as a Junior Partner in 2017 to join WWF-China as a water stewardship consultant.
- Peter de Graaf, who left us as a Senior Partner in 2016 to Join the Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) as its Chief Operating Officer.
- Julia Giannini, who left us as a Junior Partner in 2014 and is now a Senior Sustainability Manager at ITV.
- Ben Jarman, who left us as a Partner in 2016 to take up the position of Communication and Engagement Manager at EY.
- Amber Madley (nee Johns), who left us as a Junior Partner in 2016 to join Unilever's Integrated Social Sustainability Programme team.
- Ciara Sheehan, who left us as a Junior Partner in 2018 to join Group Communications at BP.
- Kené Umeasiegbu, who left us as a Partner in 2013 to become Head of Environment at Tesco.