Carnstone established a Shanghai office in December 2014 to serve the growing market for companies embedding sustainability in their Asian operations.
Carnstone Asia provides two types of service:
- Helping companies to design and implement local sustainability strategies and support them to become more sustainable in their own retail, service provision, and manufacturing operations in China.
- Working with a global labelling and packaging manufacturer to form their new environmental strategy in China and Southeast Asia.
- Helping an international automotive industry sustainability initiative to develop their 2020-2025 local sustainability strategy in China.
- Supporting an international fashion brand to launch their garment recycling programme in China.
- Advising an international retail client on green electricity options in China.
- Helping multinational companies doing business in Asia to improve their supply chain impacts both socially and environmentally.
This has taken the form of:
- Supporting companies to achieve greater traceability and transparency in local supply chains through stakeholder engagement and risk assessment.
- Developing supply chain strategies and projects to mitigate the environmental and social risks that international companies face in Asia.
- Building up suppliers’ capabilities to operate more sustainably and improve their competitive edge in a global market.
To learn more about the Carnstone Asia services, please contact us to request a company brochure.